|Call for Presenter Proposals
Presentation Themes: 1) Personal/Professional Growth 2) Innovation in Arts, Culture, Politics and Social Media 3) Social Change 4) Personal Identities and Allies 5) Healing and Wellness
Proposal Deadline: November 30, 2018
Notification of acceptance: January 18, 2019
All presenters are responsible for all expenses of attending and presenting at DWU conference, however a lower registration fee of $300.00 is available.
Screen and LCD projector only are provided.
All conference presentations will be in American Sign Language with the use of visual text (ASL videos and/or PowerPoint). If you need specific accommodations, please send requests to Dyan Sue Kovacs at firstname.lastname@example.org email along with the proposal papers
Workshop slots are 60 minutes with 45 minutes for presentation and fifteen minutes for questions and answers (Q & A). Double slots of 120 minutes (parts 1 & 2) may be allowed only for extremely relevant topics that are very participant activity oriented.
Please provide the following information in .doc or .docx format;
1) Full presentation title
2) Full name(s) and email address (es) of each presenter
3) Abstract/program description (75 words or less)
4) Presentation style: participant activity, demonstration, panel, or lecture
5) Short biography and JPG or GIF picture (50 words or less) for each presenter
6) ASL video posted as an e-mail attachment or on YouTube with private link that is 1.5 to 2 minutes with captions or transcript to promote your workshop topic with three main concepts included.